Great Family Deals All Summer Long
- Hire Kayaks & Paddleboards: Just £60 for the whole family.
- Private Lesson: £99 for the whole family to learn to kayak or paddleboard!
Price applicable to two adults and two children, for 2 hours (hire) or 1.5 hours (lesson). Additional people pay standard price. Includes all equipment hire. Subject to availability. Monday to Friday only. Please call to book.
For kids age 7-11 or 12-16 £60pp
Our full day camps combine kayak, paddleboard and extreme rockpooling for a rip-roaring day on the water! Lunch is included, so all you need is swimwear, a towel, old shorts and trainers. Day camps run 9.30am-5pm.
The following dates are available:
- Ages 7-11: Tue 24 July, Mon 6 Aug, Fri 17 Aug, Thu 23 Aug
- Ages 12-16: Fri 3 Aug, Mon 20 Aug
Summer Adventure Days
For adults and accompanied teens. Adults £45 Under 18s £35
Let’s get exploring! For adults and accompanied teens, these trips are a great way to explore our local rivers by canoe, kayak and stand up paddleboard. Dates and locations as follows.
- Warkworth & Amble Marina by canoe and kayak: Wed 1 August, 10.30am-4pm
- Hexham & Tyne Green by stand up paddle board: Wed 8 August, 10.30am-4pm
- Durham City by canoe and kayak: Wed 22 August, 10.30am-4pm
- Warkworth & Amble Marina by stand up paddle board: Wed 29 August, 10.30am-4pm
For kids aged 7-11 or 11-14 £15pp
Summer holiday kids’ clubs are back! We’re the only place on the local coast where you can kayak, paddleboard AND go coasteering, so we’re pretty sure we’ll make this a summer you’ll never forget!
- Salty Dogs for 7-11s: Saturdays 9.30am-11.30am and Thursdays 2.30pm-4.30pm
- CBK’s Academy for 11-14s: Sundays 9.30am-11.30am and Tuesdays 2.30pm-4.30pm
- Junior SUP Club for 12-16s (Paddleboarding only): Tuesdays 6.30pm-8pm
For kids aged 7-11 £25pp
Our classic rock and water activity. Combining jumps, plunges, climbing over rocks and more, this coasteering inspired activity is ideal for younger ones looking for a challenge.
- Cullercoats & Brown’s Bay: Every Thursday at 9.30am
- Souter Lighthouse: Every Tuesday, various times
For adults and kids aged 12+ £35 adult, from £25 under 18
Rip-roaring coastal adventure for thrill seekers, adventurers and people looking for a great day out on the coast. Explore caves, coves, chutes, rocky reefs and experience the thrill of the North Sea traversing the rocky shore.
- Cullercoats & Brown’s Bay: Sun 15 July, Sat 4 August and Sun 2 September, 11.30am-1.30pm
- Souter Lighthouse: Sat 28 July, Sun 26 August, Sun 23 Sept, 2pm-4.30pm
Pizza & Paddle with Whitley Bay Pizza Co.
Wednesday 15th August, 12pm-8pm from £6pp
Whitley Bay Pizza Co. are purveyors of the finest, hand made Neapolitan pizza. Their pop up pizzeria is coming to CBK on Wednesday 15 August. Book any hire, guided session or private session and enjoy pizza in The Snug to follow. Pizza and a soft drink starts at just £6pp for Margherita, Pepperoni or Veggie. Or upgrade your toppings for a little more.
Want to book? Just book your hires, tours, lessons and private sessions for Wed 15th August and enjoy the onsite pop-up Pizzeria from just £6pp! Don’t fancy paddling? Come along anyway for pizza.
Great Exhibition: Tyne Bridges & Quayside Tours
For adults and teens (14+) £42.50pp
Enjoy the dancing fountains on the Tyne as part of the Great Exhibition of the North. Get a front row seat with CBK and we’ll also take you on a tour of the bridges and Quayside as you go. Tours depart most days from NE1 City Marina in the City Centre. Pre-booking essential.
For adults, families and groups, from £8 adult and £6 child
In partnership with the National Trust, Cullercoats Bike & Kayak are bringing a range of exciting and adventurous activities to Cragside Estate, in the heart of Northumberland. Thursday to Sunday throughout the summer holidays.
- Canoe & Kayak Hire from £7.50
- Splashdown! The 'lets get wet' adventure session for 7-14s, £14pp
- Guided Canoe Tours, £8 adults and £6 child
- Stand Up Paddleboard Hire, Lessons and Kids Clubs (select Sundays), from £15pp
Download the programme
Click here to download the programme, then you can save it, print it or share it!
- Book online via the links above
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0191 251 9412
- In-store: 1A Norma Crescent, Cullercoats, NE26 2PD