Great family deals this easter on equipment hire and private lessons:
- Kayak/Paddleboard hire: £60 for the whole family
- Bike hire: £40 for the whole family
- Family Kayak/SUP Lesson: £99 (family of up to 4)
- Family Coasteering £195 (family of up to 8)
Price applicable to: 2 hours (hire) or 1.5 hours (lesson/coasteering) and additional people pay standard price. Includes all equipment hire. Subject to availability. Monday to Friday only for hires, 7 days a week for lessons/coasteering.
Canoe & Kayak at Cragside
We're back at National Trust Cragside near Rothbury for 2018. Every Thursday-Sunday throughout the summer, join us at Tumbleton Lake and start exploring the lake by canoe or kayak! Make a day of it with a visit to the house, gardens, adventure playground and more.
Easter Holiday Kids Clubs
Easter Holiday kids clubs are back! We’re the only place on the local coast where you can kayak, paddleboard AND go coasteering, so we’re pretty sure we’ll make this a holiday you’ll never forget! Choose from Extreme Rockpooling, Salty Dogs or CBK's Academy below...
Extreme Rockpooling: (For Ages 10+) £25pp
Explore the wild side of Table Rocks and Crab Island this summer on this kids only experience. Extreme Rockpooling gets kids into the sea and exploring the overhangs, cracks, cliffs and reefs from the water, because this is where the real wildlife lives. Your guides from CBK will show you the best of the island's rocky terrain, from caves to creeks and rocks to reefs!
- Thurs 5 April, 13.30
- Thurs 12 April 13.30
Salty Dogs (For Ages 7-11): £19.50pp
Salty Dogs is a great introduction to the water, the waves and the rocky shore. We combine kayaking, paddleboarding, coasteering and beach games into fun-filled sessions that build water confidence and introduce the core skills needed to get into paddle sports.
- 31 Mar
- 3rd, 7th, 10th & 14th April then every Saturday until Sept
CBK’s Academy (For Ages 11-14): £19.50pp
CBK's Academy is our kids club for 11-14s, featuring a great mix of kayaking, paddleboarding, coasteering and beach games. To build confidence in new environments and conditions, we'll also take some longer journeys and get a little more adventurous in where we explore.
- 4th, 8th, 11th & 15th April then every Sunday until Sept
All kids clubs include hot chocolate in The Snug afterwards.
Don’t forget our regular activities too…
- Kayak lessons: Learn to kayak in Cullercoats Bay. £30 adults, £25 kids. Read more...
- SUP lessons: Get up, stand up! Start SUPing today. £30 adults, £25 kids. Read more...
- Coastal kayak tours: Explore the coast by kayak with our guides. £35 adults, £30 kids. Read more...