It needs no introductions... quite simply it's the May Half Term programme. Something for kids and adults alike. Book today: 0191 251 9412
Saturday 27 May
2pm-3.30pm Intro to Kayaking: Learn to kayak with the pros in the sheltered waters of Cullercoats Bay! £30 Adults, £20 under 16s.
3.30pm-5.30pm Coastal Exploring by Kayak: See the best of the coast on our classic coastal tour. £35 Adults, £25 under 16s.
Sunday 28 May
2pm-3.30pm PaddlePower Passport: Six-week introductory paddling programme for 8-14s. Over the next six weeks you’ll learn a range of skills in kayak, canoe and SUP and work towards your first ever British Canoeing certification! £120 for six sessions. Each child should attend at least five of six sessions.
Monday 29 May
10am-1.30pm Kids Club Holiday Special: We’re taking our regular kids club sessions and turning up the adventure. Join us for a half day on the water, mixing up kayaking and coasteering in this ultimate coastal-exploring adventure. Followed by hot chocolate and cookies on return. For ages 8-14. £30 per child.
Tuesday 30 May
10am-12.30pm Extreme Rockpooling: Think you’ve been rockpooling? Think again! Prepare to get wet and get amongst the seaweed and animals on the rocky shore as we show you what lives on the rocks and in the surf. All kit supplied. For ages 7-12 years. £25 per child.
1pm-4pm Beachcombers Adventure: We’ll be heading north by bike, exploring the beaches and dunes of Seaton Sluice, spotting seals at St Mary’s Island and finishing with hot chocolate around the fire pit back in Cullercoats. For kids aged 8+, parents/guardians also welcome. BYO bike, hires available if needed. £25 Adults, £18 under 16s.
Wednesday 31 May
11am-2.30pm Paddle in the City: We’re in Exhibition Park in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne all day. Get involved in:
- 11am-12.30pm PaddleFest for Kids: For ages 7-12 years, learn to kayak, canoe and paddleboard in one, giant, rip-roaring adventure! £20 per child
- 1pm-2.30pm Family Lesson: This one is for mums, dads, grandmas and granddads too. You’ll spend half the time in a kayak, half the time in a canoe or on a paddleboard, learning the basics and playing some games. £20 adults, £15 under 16s
- Go your own way Hire a boat or board and get exploring. kayak/SUP £10 per hour, canoe £15 per hour.
Thursday 1 June
11am-3pm Cragside Adventure Day: Explore beautifully scenic lakes by kayak or canoe at this iconic estate in the heart of Northumberland. We’re still finalising the details but e-mail email@example.com to pre-register interest. From £8 Adults, £6 kids.
Friday 2 June
11am-3pm CBK at South Beach, Blyth: Surf, kayak and paddleboard at South Beach! Join us for a great day at coast. Hire your own board or boat, or take a lesson:
- 11am Surf Lesson – learn to surf at Blyth with a lesson from our expert coaches.
- 12.30pm SUP Lesson – Learn to stand up paddleboard, ideal for people looking for a more chilled out adventure.
- 2pm Kayak Lesson – Our classic lesson, ideal for beginners and old hands alike!
Board/Boat Hire £15 | Wetsuit Hire £10 | Lessons £30 Adults, £20 under 16s
Saturday 3 June
1.30pm-3.30pm Coastal Exploring by Kayak: See the best of the coast on our classic coastal tour. £35 Adults, £25 under 16s.
Sunday 4 June
2pm-3.30pm Intro to Paddleboarding: Learn to stand up paddleboard with the pros in the sheltered waters of Cullercoats Bay! £30 Adults, £20 under 16s.
2pm-3.30pm PaddlePower Passport: Carrying on from last Sunday. See above for more info.