Cullercoats Bike & Kayak Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift for people who like to get outdoors, get salty and have a great time on the Northumbrian coast. We rated 5* on Trip Advisor and have won multiple tourism and business awards. We're a licenced water sports provide by the HSE and accedited by Water Skills Academy.
Ten Great Gift Ideas
- Take a kayak or paddle board lesson and learn how to paddle right here in NE England, from £29.50pp.
- Take a trip to Riley's Fish Shack by kayak and have an award-winning brekfast, £54.95pp.
- Watch the sunrise from the water by kayak, £49.50pp.
- Explore the Tyne Bridges and Quayside by kayak, £44.50pp.
- Let your little rippers go wild at Kids Club, £15pp.
- Get a leadership qualification and start leading your own groups, from £175pp.
- Go coasteering at Souter Point and explore cliffs, caves, rock pools and epic jumps, £35pp.
- Book your kids on a summer day camp and let them paddle, coasteer, explore and more. £70 per child. Programme announced in April.
- Take a scenic bike ride along the coast on our premium hybrid and cruiser bikes, from £10pp.
- Explore St Mary's Island and watch the seals in the water all around you, from £39.50.
How to Buy
You can buy your vouchers securely online and receive them instantly.
- Choose the value you'd like to purchase and click 'Buy Gift Certificate'
- Add the name of the recipient, a custom message and the e-mail you'd like the gift voucher sent to
- We either email the voucher for you to print at home, or you can choose to send it directly to the recipient. You can even choose the day you want the email to be sent so it arrives on their special occasion.
- Vouchers issued are now valid for TWO years*
The recipient can redeem gift vouchers online, by phone and in-store against any activity or rental we offer.
Buy in-store or by phone
If you prefer to purchase in-store or by telephone, no problem. Just call in and see us or call 0191 251 9412.
*Vouchers issued before 2 December 2018 have a ONE year validity.