Our youth group activities are all out adventures, providing inspiration, exploration and excitement for young people aged 7 to 18. We regularly welcome a range of youth groups including: scouts, cubs, brownies, guides, young carers and cadets. Your group will gain a range of skills in your chosen activity, build water confidence and take away some important water safety messages too.
The following links provide details of the full range of activities we offer. These can be built into half day, full day or 2, 3 or 4 night residential trips.
Inspiring young people
Well crafted outdoor activities are important tools in developing a young person's health, attitude and wellbeing. There are a number of proven benefits to getting young people outdoors.
• Encourages a greater respect for nature and the environment.
• Improves personal health and fitness.
• Reduces levels of stress and anxiety.
• Develops a range of skills including cooperation, communication and self-motivation.
• Helps young people understand assessing risks and how to stay safe on and around the sea.
To help make planning your day a little easier, we have produced some sample itineraties for what a half day, full day and two night residential might look like. However these are infintely adaptable depending on your exact requirements. Download the sample itineraries here.
1st/7th Whitley Bay Sea Scouts
25 of our Scouts had a great time last night with Curtis and Nick on SUP's at Cullercoats and Josh and Michael out Coasteering on Browns Bay. Safety was paramount but fun not inhibited in any way under the careful watch of CBK's Team. This is our second visit now and we're sure to be back again.
- Half Day £19.50 per person (include up to 2 of our activities)
- Full Day £34.50 per person (include up to 4 of our activities)
- 2 Night Residential from £155 per person
- 3 Night Residential from £210 per person
- 4 Night Residential from £260 per person
Send us an enquiry
The best way to find out more is to contact our dedicated Education and Groups Manager, Sarah Atkinson. Sarah can discuss your requirements and assist with the booking process from initial enquiry through to your visit.