We're ready and waiting for your next adventure! Our activities are a perfect introduction to Newcastle's coast and the North Sea for local, national and international students alike. Your group will gain a range of skills in your chosen activity, build water confidence and learn a lot about what's on offer at the coast. In the past we have welcomed:
- Newcastle University Freshers
- Northumbria University Freshers
- Northumbria School of English
- NUSU Give it a Go Programme
- Various clubs and societies from local and UK-wide colleges and universities
The following links provide details of the full range of activities we offer, venues and some useful FAQs.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We all need a little time out from the books. Outdoor adventure is not only fun, but it's essential for your health, attitude and wellbeing. There are a number of proven benefits to getting outside more:
• Improves mood and boosts brain function.
• Enhances your personal health and fitness.
• Reduces levels of stress and anxiety.
• Develops a range of transferable skills including communication, team work and self-motivation.
Freshers Crew 2016, Newcastle University
Thanks to the CBK team for another brilliant week. We had great feedback from everyone who came down! See you guys again next year :)
NEW for 2019: 4 week paddlesport development programme
We're launching our 4 week programme for schools and youth groups that would like to expand upon the content of our day sessions. There is a greater emphasis on learning outcomes such as water safety, risk awareness, understanding dyanmic environments and weather, plus lots of paddling content too. Pupils successfully completing these programmes can expect to acheive their British Canoeing PaddlePower Passport certification. Click to view and download an example programme.
- Half Day £21 per pupil (include up to 2 of our activities)
- Full Day £36 per pupil (include up to 3 of our activities)
- 4 week development programme £75 per pupil (includes 4x half day sessions and certification fees)
Note: for weekend bookings we do charge an additional £3 per person premium on half day bookings and £6 per person premium on full days and 4-week blocks. Full day and 4-week block bookings are unavailable on peak weekends (May-August).
Send us an enquiry
The best way to find out more is to contact our dedicated Education and Groups Manager, Sarah Atkinson. Sarah can discuss your requirements and assist with the booking process from initial enquiry through to your visit.
|Parental Consent Form.pdf||184.45 KB|